A selection of four stages along the Camí de Cavalls that will show you some of the most iconic sections of this path, as well as some of the most stunning landscapes in Menorca. The first two stages run along the north of the island, specifically in the Natural Park of s’Albufera des Grau and in the area of Cap de Cavalleria. The third and fourth stages run through the southern half, with completely different landscapes from the north but equally interesting.
- Sa Mesquida – Favàritx: 15 km | 320 m
Hike through many small coves and through the Natural Park of s’Albufera des Grau, one of the most important natural areas in Menorca.
- Tirant – Binimel·là: 10,2 km | 165 m
Follow the north coast along one of the most spectacular stretches of the Camí de Cavalls. It passes by the Macar Gran and Cavalleria, among others.
- Cala Galdana – Son Bou: 17,2 km | 236 m
Forests, white sand coves and ravines. This walk allows you to enjoy the south of Menorca at its best.
- Son Bou – Es Canutells: 15 km | 270 m
Discover some of the main ravines in the south of Menorca: Llucalari, Cala en Porter and Calescoves.
- Three nights of accommodation (nights after 1st, 2nd and 3rd stages).
· From November to March: 2 nights at Hotel Artiem Capri and 1 night at Hotel Loar, double room with breakfast.
· April and October: 2 nights at Hotel Artiem Capri, double room with breakfast, and 1 night at Hotel Artiem Audax, double room half board.
· From May to September: 1 night at Hotel Artiem Capri and 1 night at Hotel Jardín de Menorca, double room with breakfast, 1 night at Hotel Artiem Audax, double room half board.
- Transfers at the start/end of the stages needed to complete the route.
- Map and information.
- Advice on routes.
- GPS tracks.